Toàn quốc Necaxa VS Santos Laguna, go for hosts

Thảo luận trong 'Thùng rác' bắt đầu bởi kimtan2021, 21/8/20.

  1. kimtan2021

    kimtan2021 Thành viên

    Tham gia ngày:
    20/4/20
    Bài viết:
    24
    Đã được thích:
    0
    Điểm thành tích:
    1
    Web:
    Necaxa VS Santos Laguna, go for hosts
    1. After 5 rounds, soccer tips for tomorrow Necaxa got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 16 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Necaxa got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

    2. After 5 rounds, Santos Laguna got 1 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 14 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Santos Laguna got 1 wins, 5 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 57.9%.

    3. The handicap first odds of this game is Necaxa 1.00-0-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1078 matches, the home team got 382 wins, 305 draws and 391 losses. Home win rate: 35.44%; Draw win rate: 28.29%; Away win rate: 36.27%; Home odds win rate: 35.44%; Draw odds win rate: 28.29%; Away odds win rate: 36.27%.

    4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4626 matches, the home team got 2102 wins, 1137 draws and 1387 losses. Home win rate: 45.44%; Draw win rate: 24.58%; Away win rate: 29.98%; Over odds win rate: 45.98%; Draw odds win rate: 5.84%; Under odds win rate: 48.18%.

    5. The 1x2 first odds soccer tips group combination of this game is 2.73-3.00-2.62. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 154 games, the home team got 53 wins, 52 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 34.42%; Draw win rate: 33.77%; Away win rate: 31.82%.

    Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Necaxa(37.5%), Draw(28.7%), Santos Laguna(33.8%)

    [​IMG]
     

Chia sẻ trang này

thông báo rao vặt Đồng Nai thông báo rao vặt Đồng Nai